Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All meals, foods and beverages are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
Please remember Food Safety:
- Eat hot foods within 1 hour of
- Refrigerate or throw away leftovers
within 2 hours
- Cold food must be stored in
- Do not store food at room
- Throw out all leftovers after 2 days
Brownsville ISD is an Open Enrolled Site:
- we can feed any child 0-18 years of age
- children DO NOT need to be enrolled in the district
- our VISUAL VERIFICATION method is that the child MUST BE IN THE VEHICLE
- all meals given to children in attendance are free of cost
Thank you in advance for your support!
|Click arrows to scroll through months|